Reviewer Pwnage! Reviewer Pwnage!

OMG AWESOME!

For you're next one use this review (www *DOT* newgrounds *DOT* com / portal /readreview.php3?pagea=47&pageb=-1&sort=rating&id=240156) (remove all the spaces) It's DeluxSon's review and it went like this:

"Remember those ball pits in McDonalds and Burger King and Wendy's and Taco Bell and Arnold's and The Grand Casino? I hated those things, dude. I would find syrenges and bandaids and all kinds of sick stuff. Also, I don't really like to handle raw meat. It makes you feel like you need to be careful or you might end up getting sick from touching your mouth somehow. Anyway, to the point. I am tired. I'm about to go to sleep. See ya."

Ok, and next time use a better screenshot.

Bunnykill Bunnykill

Awesome!

Turn this into a game, and it would PWN all! I'm a programmer if you don't know how to program. Contact me.

SMASH!: Reloaded SMASH!: Reloaded

OMG this is awesome!

It's perfect, and ultimate! I LOVE IT!

Smoking-Chimney responds:

Thanks :D

Collection 1 Collection 1

Good, but...

I HAD to review this one. Oddly similar to a game called Blob Ball, of the Red & Black game collab. Same sound effects too. Good game though, but think of your own ideas next time.

jimmy responds:

yeh.. ur right.. it is, thats partly were i got the idea

Bat + Ball Bat + Ball

Bad

Fix it up, make it better, and then post it. Tutorials show the basics, to make a good game, you have to edit those tutorials.